Axiom Releases Over 1,000 Video Tutorials on InRoads V8i SS2
Suitable for beginner, intermediate and advanced InRoads users
CLEARWATER, FLORIDA, USA —Axiom announces the release of video tutorials for InRoads V8i SELECTseries 2 (SS2) including the Design Environment, Settings and Managers, Surface Essentials, Horizontal Geometry, Profiles, Vertical Geometry, Typical Sections, Roadway Designer and Cross Sections.
Not Just Ordinary Video Tutorials
What makes these tutorials so different?
- Courses are well organized and include a syllabus, worksheet and completion form, which can be used by CAD professionals who need to earn professional development hours (PDH) or continuing education units (CEU).
- Every course is approximately one hour in length and consists of short video tutorials that allow the user to grasp the information before going to the next step.
- LearningBay courses and InRoads can run side by side, allowing students to watch the videos and then do the steps, using the same sample files presented inside the lesson.
- Students are exposed to best practices throughout the videos and learn the best ways to maximize their production.
- Lesson videos are prepared by experienced instructors who are focused on effectively communicating concepts and processes.
- Students use e-mail to send questions and receive answers directly from the authors and Axiom support staff.
“These are the most complete, self-paced InRoads training courses available on the Internet. This is the perfect time to learn InRoads V8i SS2!” says Mark Ditko, Zen Engineering’s InRoads Guru.
How to Contact Axiom
For more information on LearningBay’s InRoads and other courses or to see a free, online demonstration, call Axiom at 727-442-7774 extension 3889 or e-mail 3889@AxiomInt.com or visit Axiom on the Web at http://AxiomInt.com/microstation-trainingto find out more about LearningBay courses.
Axiom is one of the world’s most experienced developers of time-saving CAD software solutions and the largest third-party provider of general-purpose add-ons for MicroStation. Axiom focuses on making CAD work easier by creating time-saving and productivity-boosting tools based on real-world problems CAD users encounter. Based in Clearwater, Florida, Axiom has been developing software for over 25 years.