All posts tagged "SpecMonitor"
- MicroStation Made Easier: CAD Standards Support for MicroStation V8i and ProjectWise
Don’t let CAD standards problems bite you in the backside. SpecChecker, SpecMonitor and SpecManager, three key software components of MicroStation Acceleration Garage will help ensure your CAD standards are being used. And now, these three vital CAD...
- MicroStation Today — January 2010 (Volume 17, Issue 1)
Click here for back issues. Download a PDF version of this issue. To read the pages above, download Adobe®‘s free Acrobat Reader®, if not already installed in your computer.
- Missed deadlines causing pain?
How to avoid losing on a MicroStation project that has overly complex CAD standards By Rick DeWitt I was talking to a CAD manager in the Washington, DC area the other day who seemed ready to collapse....
- New Year’s resolution: Save time, reduce effort and maximize profit!
By Steve Palmer Clearwater, Florida, USA — It’s almost midnight. You are wrapping up a project submittal for an important client. MicroStation keeps crashing when you attempt to open a vital project design file. The necessity for...
- Adding submenus to your Axiom pull-down menu
By Rick Sewell, Customer Support I want to show you one of the newest features added to the Axiom menu. You can now rearrange your Axiom software applications on the Axiom pull-down menu so it is organized they...
- SpecChecker and SpecMonitor now check working units and V8 reference attachments.
Clearwater, Florida, USA — Behind the release of each new product or new product version, there is a big scoop of customer-requested enhancements. SpecChecker and SpecMonitor are no exception. We constantly enhance SpecChecker — which detects CAD...
- Introduction to SpecMonitor
Standardize your MicroStation files as you create them! The problem: You and your team of designers keep getting designs rejected due to violations of CAD standards. Quick solution: Use SpecMonitor, the program that enforces CAD standards as...
- Former Marine — and mother of two — does eight hours of work in 60 minutes using Global File Changer.
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA — Some people don’t mind doing long, laborious tasks — Tammy Burgoa of Metcalf & Eddy Incorporated in San Diego, California is not one of those people. Being an industrious person, Tammy lets...
- More tools for MicroStation V8!
SpecMonitor, DgnCompare and Duplicate Element Remover added to MicroStation Productivity Toolkit for V8. CLEARWATER, FLORIDA, USA — MicroStation Productivity Toolkit for V8’s value has been increased by the addition of three newly-released V8 utilities: SpecMonitor, DgnCompare and...
- Axiom adds SpecMonitor CAD Standards software to Toolkit.
Toolkit owners with active maintenance to receive new application at no charge. CLEARWATER, FLORIDA, USA — As part of their ongoing effort to continually provide greater and greater value to their customers, Axiom announces that its MicroStation...